Monday, August 25, 2008

Two Successfull weeks @ Guadalajara, Mexico

I moved to Guadalajara, Mexico last Sunday after 18 months of life as a New yorker. Just felt like home with many similarities in infrastructure (just homes... ) , people, outskirts areas, except the language. English not gonna help anymore :( and I am learning a bit of Spanish through my pal Oswaldo. Here people are good and helping ! He took me to downtown yesterday and it just reminds me out Chennai!! A view from a parking garage in downtown.





A big mall in downtown. Similar to Burma bazaar !! home of all electronics , media and games. Nothing original !



All road side shops as we seen in bus stands of India !



North Mexican style dance @ a Mexican restaurant.


A music party in street !!






Public protest against privatisation of Govt. Oil company PEMEX.


This weekend, caught up in computer as usual!! And heavy rain and thunderstorm is not allowing me to go out!! But not to worry of cyclones. City is safe distance from hurricanes !

Wanna learn more about photography with my D40!! :)

No comments: